- Content posting and repurposing for social media (pre-scheduled content for Facebook, quote cards, and stories for FB page, branded according to the client’s color palette and mood board)
- FB Group: community management and engagement for social media (comments, likes, shares, etc., to keep “account vitality”)
- Canva graphic design and branded editing – for presentations, pdfs, branded guides, lifestyle recommendations, etc.
- Light video editing: for courses, Youtube, FB shorts
- Light WordPress website management; simple edits on the site and page changes
- Learn the best practices and start a Youtube channel right + ongoing maintenance
- Other admin tasks as needed, which may include but not limited to: research, transcription, data collection and management, scheduling, and simple Canva editing for presentations, pdfs, lead magnets, etc.
- At least 2 years of professional experience being an Admin VA
- At least 2 social media accounts you’ve managed in the past (preferably in the wellness/ health niche)
- Proficient in written English and has content writing experience
- Fast internet connection at least 20mbps + backup
- $545 USD/month
- 20 hours a week (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST)
- Private Life Insurance
- PhilHealth reimbursements
- Ongoing upskilling and support
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Asheville Center for Healthy Living
At Asheville Center for Healthy Living, we’re focused on getting to the root cause…… digging deep to find the causes your health concerns and then providing viable solutions. Start your journey to health today with our unique functional and lifestyle medicine program.
If interested, please fill-out this form.