- Content repurposing for social media (pre-scheduled content for Facebook and Instagram), branded according to the client’s color palette and mood board
- Engagement and inbox management – acknowledgement of comments, forward items that need the client’s input, forward leads and answer direct messages
- Additional community management and engagement for social media (comments, likes, shares, etc., to keep “account vitality”)
- Assist with group activities — launches, masterclass, challenges
- Study best practices for group management (and always test and apply)
- Other admin tasks as needed, which may include but not limited to: research, transcription, data collection and management, scheduling, and simple Canva editing for presentations, pdfs, lead magnets, etc.
- Video editing, branding and slicing for Youtube or social media stories (+ transcription, intro and outro if needed)
- English proficiency level of C1/C2 EFSET testing program
- At least two years of multi-platform social media content management experience (preferably in the wellness/health niche)
- Proficient with said social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Fast internet connection at least 20mbps + backup
- $545 USD/month
- 20 hours a week (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST)
- Private Life Insurance
- PhilHealth reimbursements
- Ongoing upskilling and support
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
All in One Health
At All In One Health, we believe the quality of your health determines the quality of your life. From acute to chronic care, from condition management to wellness optimization, and everything in-between, we use a comprehensive, integrative approach to improve your health in every phase of your life. Starting from determining the root cause of your immediate health condition, our experienced clinicians use evidence based scientific approach to create a care plan for you that optimizes for lifelong health.
If interested, please fill-out this form.