- Content repurposing for social media (pre-scheduled content for Facebook and Instagram), branded according to the client’s color palette and mood board
- Engagement and inbox management – acknowledgement of comments, forward items that need the client’s input, forward leads and answer direct messages
- Additional community management and engagement for social media (comments, likes, shares, etc., to keep “account vitality”)
- Study best practices for boosts, sponsored ads (if needed by client in the future)
- Study best practices for group management (if needed by client in the future)
- Other admin tasks as needed, which may include but not limited to: research, transcription, data collection and management, scheduling, and simple Canva editing for presentations, pdfs, lead magnets, etc.
- Video editing, branding and slicing for Youtube or social media stories (+ transcription, intro and outro if needed)
- Must be proficient with said social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Must have at least two years of multi-platform social media content management experience preferably in the health and wellness niche
- English proficiency level of C1/C2 EFSET testing program
- Fast internet connection at least 20mbps + backup
- $545 USD/month
- 20 hours a week (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST)
- Private Life Insurance
- PhilHealth reimbursements
- Ongoing upskilling and support
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Simon Teo Total Wellness
Unlike conventional medicine that focuses more on the diagnosis and prescription, Simon Teo Total Wellness takes a much more holistic approach. By focusing on why your symptoms manifest the way they do, we seek to identify the root cause behind your chronic dis-ease – so that we can craft a personalized plan just for you.
We are launching our new business and we are looking for a candidate that will help us create a strong social media presence. The candidate will be interacting and taking direction from Dr Simon Teo and his team. We are very excited to have someone join us and become part of the working team.
If interested, please fill-out this form.